- Legal Research Center Regular Hours
- Reference Desk Hours
- Westlaw, Lexis, and Bloomberg Student Representative Hours
LRC Hours for Reading & Exam Period
|Saturday, 4/23 - Sunday 4/24||9:00 a.m. - Midnight|
|Monday, 4/25 - Friday, 4/29||7:30 a.m. - Midnight|
|Saturday, 4/30 - Sunday, 5/1||9:00 a.m. - Midnight|
|Monday, 5/2 - Thursday, 5/5||7:30 a.m. - Midnight|
|Friday, 5/6||7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
24/7 Restricted Access: Sat Apr 23 - Fri May 6, for the Law School Reading/Exam Period
- Due to the Law School reading/exam period, the Legal Research Center will be closed 24/7 to all non-law students from Sat Apr 23 to Fri May 6.
- During that time, the LRC does welcome those non-law students whose academic work requires use of its collection and/or resources. Those students need to call us at 215-571-4772 so that we can buzz them in through the turnstile, then come up to the Reference Desk for assistance.
- The LRC space will reopen to all patrons at 6 pm on Fri May 6.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Legal Research Center Hours
|Monday - Thursday||7:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
Once LRC operations end for the day, you may stay on the 3rd floor until Hagerty Library closes.The Law School exit of the LRC will automatically lock and be unavailable after LRC operations cease.
Reference Desk Hours through end of Summer Term
|Monday - Friday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday||(not staffed)|
LexisNexis and Bloomberg Student Representatives
Viren Doshi (email):
Shaina Hicks (email)